[Haifux] Linux Kernel Networking second lecture rerun

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 22:26:37 MSK 2008

Hi everybody,

This is a good time to remind you all that haifux is haifux and not Orrux or
anything like that. If enough people want a re-run and Rami is willing to
give it - then that's what I'll schedule (and you might not know it, but
actually there are a few people which are webmaster at haifux.org, we are not
only one benevolent dictator<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_dictator>,
but an oligarchy!).

So, if sufficiently many want this lecture - it'll be scheduled soon.

In any case, we are always looking for good lectures... so... please open
your calendar and hearts and find a lecture you can give.

Thanks!
The ever-conspiring webmasters at haifux

--
Orr Dunkelman,
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com

"Any human thing supposed to be complete, must for that reason infallibly
be faulty" -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key corresponds
to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)