[Haifux] What are the car arrangements these days?

Nir Abulaffio anir at research.haifa.ac.il
Mon Jan 21 11:40:42 MSK 2008

Well, let's be frank. I tried the trick last time. It did work, but the
guard didn't seem to know what is: "Haifux" or "Linux club" or "haifa
linux club". He *did* let me enter with the car (unusual otherwise).
I wonder: what is the correct "password" that will ring a bell in his
mind?
Even better (maybe): we could have a (sort of) invitation with some
logo of haifux and a *big* technion logo that states at  the bottom "this
invitation serves as a one time permit to enter the campus...".
which we could print.
Nir Abulaffio.
p.s. unfortunately, I think I will not make it this evening.