[Haifux] [HAIFUX Lecture] Advanced Linux Kernel Networking - Neighboring Subsystem; IPSec by Rami Rosen

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:01:26 MSK 2008

Next Monday, 7th of Janaury, at 18:30 the Haifa Linux Club, will gather to
Rami Rosen's lecture about

              Advanced Linux Kernel Networking - Neighboring Subsystem; IPSec

Abstract:
    * We will deal with arp table and arp cache,
    * Reachability and Network Unreachability Detection,
    * Reachability states (NUD_REACHABLE , NUD_NONE or NUD_FAILED, and more)
    * Garbage collection with the Neighboring Subsystem.
    * Interaction between Linux Kernel Routing Subsystem and Linux
    * Kernel Neighboring Subsystem.
    * IPsec - tunnels and encryption , xfrm API , IPsec flow cache.

We meet in Taub building, room 6 (note the change of place!). For
location information see:
http://www.haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Vehicle entry permit form will be available on Leon's website at
http://www.leon.nu/form/
Please register there.
P.S. We DON'T keep a sensitive information, and delete the
registration details right after lecture, so it's very important to
register again for EVERY coming lecture.

Future Lectures:

Fakeroot the Next Generation 				Shachar Shemesh 	21/1/2008
Crawling in Lightning 					     Everybody! 		11/2/2008
Tapping into the Fountain of CPUs---On Operating System Support for
Programmable Devices 					Muli Ben-Yehuda 	25/2/2008

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish
to give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux
might be interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org.
--
Orr Dunkelman,
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com

"Any human thing supposed to be complete, must for that reason infallibly
be faulty" -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key
corresponds to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)