[Haifux] [HAIFUX Lecture] Advanced Linux Kernel Networking - Neighboring Subsystem; IPSec by Rami Rosen
orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:01:26 MSK 2008
Next Monday, 7th of Janaury, at 18:30 the Haifa Linux Club, will gather to
Rami Rosen's lecture about
Advanced Linux Kernel Networking - Neighboring Subsystem; IPSec
* We will deal with arp table and arp cache,
* Reachability and Network Unreachability Detection,
* Reachability states (NUD_REACHABLE , NUD_NONE or NUD_FAILED, and more)
* Garbage collection with the Neighboring Subsystem.
* Interaction between Linux Kernel Routing Subsystem and Linux
* Kernel Neighboring Subsystem.
* IPsec - tunnels and encryption , xfrm API , IPsec flow cache.
We meet in Taub building, room 6 (note the change of place!). For
location information see:
Attendance is free, and you are all invited!
Vehicle entry permit form will be available on Leon's website at
Please register there.
P.S. We DON'T keep a sensitive information, and delete the
registration details right after lecture, so it's very important to
register again for EVERY coming lecture.
Fakeroot the Next Generation Shachar Shemesh 21/1/2008
Crawling in Lightning Everybody! 11/2/2008
Tapping into the Fountain of CPUs---On Operating System Support for
Programmable Devices Muli Ben-Yehuda 25/2/2008
We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish
to give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux
might be interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org.
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com
"Any human thing supposed to be complete, must for that reason infallibly
be faulty" -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick.
GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3 2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key
corresponds to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)
More information about the Haifux