[Haifux] Lightening lecture

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 02:30:07 MSK 2008

Hai shalom (and all the rest),

If you want to organize a lightening talk session (or a mud fight) over
VCS/CVS/BitKeepers/Git (and any other esteemed solution which I might have
forgot) - be my guest!

So - if there is a demand for such a lightening session - email now, or
forever hold your ALT+F4 pressed!

Orr.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 7:54 PM, Hai Zaar <haizaar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good day!
> Is there any other "Lightening day" planned?
> Git lecture mentioned interesting topic of recording VCS Id
> information in binaries.
> I tried to use it and it turned out that there are at least several
> ways to do it.
> I think it would be worth 15 minutes to hear about how it can be done.
>
> --
> Zaar

Orr Dunkelman,
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com

"Any human thing supposed to be complete, must for that reason infallibly
be faulty" -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3 2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key corresponds
to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)