[Haifux] my talk on the 25th

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 02:01:11 MSK 2008

Dear haifux members,

In these dark times, when Firefox 3.0 launch is postponed again and again,
and Vista SP1 is launched; When the kernel's security is challenged, and the
NVIDIA drivers are still in binary form; we need a beacon of light.

Who among all of you will answer the challenge posed by this sudden
departure? Who has the courage to face reality and give the lecture in three
weeks? Which haifux member will fight through the making of the slides just
to give the lecture in seven weeks (the lecture five weeks from now is taken
by Nir)?

Let the RMS be with you all in these dark dark times.
Orr.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com

"Any human thing supposed to be complete, must for that reason infallibly
be faulty" -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3 2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key corresponds
to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)