[Haifux] Delaying by 15 minutes

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Sun Dec 21 22:11:19 MSK 2008

I suggest getting the feeling of this during the next few meetings, and
decide according to those who actually show up.

As for tomorrow's meeting, I plan to start it 18:30 sharp, but with a
reminder of the previous one. So those of you who plan to come in late:
I suggest reading the slides, and join us with a dramatic entre.

   Eli

--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il