[Haifux] Delaying by 15 minutes

Ohad Lutzky ohad at lutzky.net
Sun Dec 21 18:28:37 MSK 2008

Hello all,

As you've seen, I find it possible for me to arrive at lectures during my
service (actually, I even have more free time to do so!). Unfortunately, the
fastest way for me to get to the Technion is by the 18:00 bus (11) from
Carmel Bay, which arrives at ~18:45. Is anyone else experiencing this
problem? Would anyone be against delaying the schedule by 15 minutes?

--
Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only animal that
is struck with the difference between what things are and what they ought to

Ohad Lutzky