[Haifux] Some options for talks by a CEO from the silicon valley (on a special day)

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Tue Dec 9 11:55:05 MSK 2008

On Tuesday, 9 בDecember 2008, Orr Dunkelman wrote:
> Cathy Malmrose, the CEO of ZaReason, is about to visit Israel soon.
> I think that only if 10 people could "commit" for coming, it would
> be worth to schedule it. Of course, if you have any
> preference, please let me know as well.

If someone from Affordy (http://www.affordy.com/) would meet her
before, there may be a chance for some cross-company sales effort
(we'll represent you here, you'll represent us there, market niches etc.).

If that miracle happens, then maybe the best lecture would be:

 "Buying non-MS-taxed laptop in Israel without going to small claims court"

Which would be an excellent sequel to Zvi Dvir's lecture about his case.

Hey, Affordy, do you listen?

Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that
created them.
                 -- A. Einstein