[Haifux] [lecture proposal] Ruby

ik idokan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 20:00:38 MSD 2008

I've made a lecture abotu Ruby last month on Telux, and I think i
should have made it different, but you can download my slides at:

http://ik.homelinux.org/index.rhtml/lectures/puts_ruby

Most of my code is bad I know, it was supposed to give an examples on
what ruby can do and not how to write things correctly.

Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/