[Haifux] [W2l] New "Welcome to Linux" Series

Shahar Dag dag at cs.technion.ac.il
Tue Aug 19 17:44:51 MSD 2008

Hi

I don't know if you realize that the System and Software Development
Laboratory (SSDL) in the computer science faculty will move to Linux at the
summer. (we will install Ubuntu to be compatible with the public farm)
Every year many students from the faculty works in SSDL (this year, 500
students was granted access)
This may be an opportunity to enlarge the Linux community.
(also any suggestions / help in the move to Linux is welcomed)

Shahar Dag
System & Software Development Laboratory (SSDL)
Computer Science Department
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa, Israel
Tel. 972-4-829-4880
Fax 972-4-829-4878
I am looking for old Vinyl record.
If you have any that you don’t need please mail me

Thanks
Shahar