[Haifux] New "Welcome to Linux" Series

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Aug 11 21:10:47 MSD 2008

Hi all!

(Sorry for the English message, but English is the standard on some of the
mailing lists here).

Well, now that August Penguin is behind us - it's time to organise the next
event - the "Welcome to Linux" series. I set up a page for co-ordination on
the www.hackers.org.il wiki:

http://www.hackers.org.il/mediawiki/index.php/W2L-2008

Please look at it, and see how you can contribute. See the "Todo" at the
bottom. I'll update the welcome.linux.org.il site soon.

Which clubs are planning to host a W2L series this year? I'm going to organise
it for Telux, but need more information for other clubs. There's a lot to do,
but we have time.

Please comment.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish