[Haifux] [hackers-il] My "Stop Using (and Teaching) C-Shell and Tcsh" Page

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sat Oct 20 12:33:26 MSD 2007

On Friday 19 October 2007, Oron Peled wrote:
> On Friday, 19 בOctober 2007, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > My problem with FISH is that...
> What? You of all people have a problem with FISH?

I don't have a problem with all fish, but some FISH are too FISHy and smell
bad especially if they stand for Friendly Interactive SHell or FISH for

I should note that there's also the fish protocol:

which is a way to transfer files over ssh. It is pretty cool, and if you're
using KDE, you can try it out by using fish://myuser@myhost.tld/ using

> [couldn't resist ;-]

Couldn't resist either.

	Shlomi Fish