[Haifux] Major Linux upgrade at the Taub Linux farm.

Dave Roi davidroi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 18:06:09 MSD 2007

Hi,

Yesterday we have upgraded the Taub Linux farm with 40 new computers.
We have also migrated from Fedora to Ubuntu.
We have highly modified the default Ubuntu installation and user accounts
for enhanced usability and better looks.

You are welcome to visit the farm on the next Haifux meeting.
Feedback and suggestions for improvement are very welcome.

Attached is the announcement sent to the faculty students.

Dave.
CS farm Linux support.