[Haifux] Entry Permission Form

Eyal Rozenberg eyalroz at cs.technion.ac.il
Tue Dec 25 00:29:37 MSK 2007

I just wanted to mention that the GSO general manager managed to
convince the security people to allow people to use our course's
invitation letter as the entry pass:

http://www.sea.org.il/image/users/45613/ftp/my_files/2007-technion-jstaff/invitation.pdf

For our 7-meeting course, so it's not entirely impossible to make these
kinds of arrangements.

Eyal