[Haifux] Entry Permission Form

Nir Abulaffio anir at research.haifa.ac.il
Thu Dec 20 15:05:48 MSK 2007

I wish to thank Leon for the service he offered. I used the service about
5 times this year and I am really grateful. This monday 17/12/07 I asked
for a permit (for Eli's lecture). I am sorry to admit that for the first
time I didn't use it because I came with someone who has a fixed entry
permit (my car broke down on that morning).
It would be great if we had a free pass, it could be set-up for every
monday from 18:15 to 20:00. possibly with a notification message from
someone (in the technion) every monday if there a lecture or not.
Thank you again for the efforts.
Nir.
Nir Abulaffio       |   University of Haifa, Computer Center
Network Engineer    |   Mount Carmel,Haifa 31905