[Haifux] [Job Offer] Sysadmin at a Technion EE Lab

Ohad Lutzky ohad at lutzky.net
Wed Dec 19 18:54:47 MSK 2007

Hi guys,

I'm the Linux Sysadmin of the SIPL lab in EE, Technion. Next semester
is my final one, so I need someone to replace me. Job includes pretty
basic administration of about 4 linux servers. The position is pretty
much intended for a Technion student, hopefully one who plans on being
around for a while (that is, not in his late semesters).

Anyone interested?

--
Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and

Ohad Lutzky