[Haifux] Update of the Club's lecture hall

Dave Roi davidroi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 12:24:27 MSK 2007

I'm Dave, some of you know me from my work in the CS farm, I've been in
charge of the Linux stations there for the past year and a half since Boaz
and Lutzky left it.

I recently started another job at Sun microsystems and I'd like to give some
OpenSolaris related lectures such as ZFS, DTRACE, Solaris ZONES etc..
If the response will be good I can do lectures on all of them.
I was thinking about starting with a ZFS lecture, which I think is cool but
I can start with something else if people are more interested.

Tell me what you guys think.