[HAIFUX LECTURE] High-Level Introduction to Virtualization's Low-Level -- Ronen Hod

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Sat Nov 23 18:04:13 MSK 2013

On Monday, November 25th at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear a talk by
Ronen Hod:

    High-Level Introduction to Virtualization's Low-Level

This presentation unwraps the mystery behind virtualization with strong
focus on memory management topics. The objective of this talk is to
inspect the execution of 5 assembly instructions. We will see how they
are executed on real hardware and how hypervisors emulate them. The talk
will start with the necessary introduction to virtualization and memory

We meet in Taub building, room 6. For instructions see:

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future lectures:

23/12/13 Nested Virtualization: Shadow Turtles: Orit Wasserman

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to
give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux might be
interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org

Web: http://www.billauer.co.il