[HAIFUX LECTURE] Wireless Hacking -- Guy Edri

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Sat Mar 2 19:31:52 MSK 2013

On Monday, March 4th at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear a talk by Guy
Edri:

    Wireless Hacking

*********** PREPARE YOUR LAPTOP TODAY FOR THE TALK! **************

Abstract

The talk includes a workshop, in which the speaker's AP will be hacked
by the audiance. To participate, bring a laptop with a flash disk on
which there is a Pent-test distribution:
http://www.backtrack-linux.org/. Legal information about hacking
Introduction Terminology (Access points, encryptions etc.) Gear
(antennas) Tools Detailed explanation of everything that I just talked
about at the introduction. Challenges for the class – Hacking my access
point. What else you can do after you entered to network...

------

Eli: Those having trouble downloading the images from the original site
may want to look at http://ftp.no.debian.org/pub/linux/backtrack/
(possibly using wget).

We meet in Taub building, room 6. For instructions see:
http://www.haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future lectures:

18/03/13 Kernel cybernetics: How to get useful information from the
          kernel archives: Jonathan Ben-Avraham
29/04/13 Unicode issues in Perl: Meir Guttman
24/06/13 DNS security tutorial: Haya Shulman

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to
give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux might be
interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org

--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il