[HAIFUX LECTURE] Making Hebrew Slides with LaTeX and Beamer by Gai Shaked

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Sat Feb 18 23:04:47 IST 2012

On Monday, February 20th at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear a talk by
Gai Shaked:

   Making Hebrew Slides with LaTeX and Beamer

Abstract

LaTeX is a high-quality typesetting system; BEAMER is is a LaTeX class
for creating presentations; Hebrew is an esoteric west Semitic language
we happen to speak. This talk will cover all three, by the end of the
talk you will be able to create beautiful and comprehensive Hebrew
presentations using Beamer in minutes.

The talk assumes prior knowledge in Hebrew, but not in LaTeX nor Beamer.
We will cover basic concepts, commands and examples in depth, and
finally add some pointers to advanced resources.

We meet in Taub building, room 6. For instructions see:
http://www.haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future lectures:

*** NONE scheduled = YOUR opportunity for a talk ***

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to
give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux might be
interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org

--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il