[HAIFUX LECTURE] Encryption - Alice, Bob and Co. -- Amichay Peretz Klopshtock

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Sun Feb 13 09:06:06 IST 2011

On Monday, February 14th (TOMORROW) at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear
Amichay Peretz Klopshtock talk about

    Encryption - Alice, Bob and Co.

Abstract

In this lecture I'll talk about the encryption methods that were common
through history, how to use them, what their weaknesses are and how you
can break them. During the lecture I will give examples. The audience is
requested to bring writing equipment and paper.

No previous background required.

Slides: http://haifux.org/lectures/250-sil/Encryption_public.pdf

We meet in Taub (CS Faculty) building, room 6. For instructions see:
http://www.haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future Haifux talks include:
28/2/2011  UniversAAL - Open Source platform for Ambient Assisted Living
and Smart Home Environment by Vadim Eisenberg

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to
give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux might be
interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org

--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il