Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Sun Feb 28 11:02:16 IST 2010

On Monday,  March 1st at 18:30, Haifux will gather for a meeting about

The session will have three presentations:

a) Intro to Drupal and community by Israel David ~20 mins
b) The Drupal kiss or turning a frog into a prince by Sigal Alumi from
Soft Tailors ~ 35mins
c) Moving to Drupal after 7 years of web development; our experience -
by Michael Shmilov and Yoni Limor from Yam Designs ~ 35mins
d) Q&A's

We meet in Taub building, room 6. For instructions see:

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to
give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux might be
interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org
<mailto:webmaster at haifux.org>

Web: http://www.billauer.co.il