[HAIFUX LECTURE] Packaging in Debian - Ohad Lutzky

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Sun Aug 29 14:56:19 IDT 2010

  TOMORROW, August 30th at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear Ohad Lutzky
talk about:

Packaging in Debian

Debian is one of the more popular Linux distributions, well-known for
its excellent package management. Debian has also been known to be the
base for many other distributions, such as knoppix and ubuntu. In this
lecturre I will show how to build packages, how to build repositories,
how to version-control the whole thing by example of git, as well as a
short overview of the extensive documentation available on the subject.

The next slot on September 13th is still vacant! This could be YOUR
talk. Don't miss the opportunity!

We meet in Taub (CS Faculty) building, room 6. For instructions see:

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to
give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux might be
interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org

Web: http://www.billauer.co.il